Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Highly organized, results-oriented project and partnership manager with 8+ years of expertise in new technologies and innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partner Manager within the Google Payment Solutions team, focusing on innovative technologies and emerging markets across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources in multicultural and fast-paced environments to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
Since May 2017
- Plan, oversee and document all aspects of the Google Pay launch in EMEA. Collaborate and coordinate legal, marketing, product, engineering and support teams to close strategic partnership deals that help grow or further develop Google's innovative technologies and emerging markets, and ensure the flawless execution of the projects I work on.
- Initiate, negotiate, and manage strategic partnerships for Emerging products at Google that includes leading and managing partner initiatives and engagements within Google to achieve business objectives;
- Responsible for oversight of the implementation of partner integration into Google’s products, technologies, and operations;
- Provide business insights to Engineering in order to develop long-term, viable product roadmaps;
- Lead cross functional partner product strategies, develop work plans, secure partner resources, and manage execution with Partner and within Google to ensure success of the business objectives of the partner relationship for Google;
- Create partner financial modeling and success criteria for partner relationships working with engineering, product, and finance: revenue forecasts, cost drivers, risk projections;
- Manage all aspects of partner strategy and agreement terms working with legal, product, engineering, finance, and Google leadership to ensure partner contractual obligations and success criteria are defined, measured, analyzed, and managed on an ongoing basis;
- Discover and cultivate new opportunities with partners for Google in emerging technologies.
Since October 2015
- Manage transversal projects to improve top-tier customers' online strategies, tracking technical aspects of performance and branding advertising campaigns and focusing on customer's business objectives.
Provide high-end customer service and tailor-made technical consultancy and solutions, tracking progress to ensure project milestones are completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Initiate technical discussions of scope and objectives with all teams involved;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical consulting and solutions feasibility according to Google products' specificities and top-tier advertisers' KPIs;
- Analyze solutions design of customer's current systems and identified inefficiencies;
- Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the Sales team on technical propositions to enhance customers' performance and branding online strategies (traffic building, user engagement, conversion capabilities, content video optimization, etc.);
- Propose and design prototypes, demos, and proofs of concept for Google's customers with Ads Solutions Engineering teams;
- Accurately assess the progress of the project through visibility into the deeper technical layers;
- Interface daily with clients / users to address and control technical issues.
to September 2015
- Actively help grow customers' businesses, leveraging both technical knowledge and project management drive to target, educate and persuade global advertising agencies to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies.
Understanding the details of individual strategies, analyzing technical feasibility and persistently exploring and uncover the business needs of key agencies were the essence of my role.
- Display a thorough understanding of the technicality of our products and of the media landscape;
- Focus on customers objectives and be constantly up to date on their business needs as a Media Agency;
- Have a deep understanding of the advertising landscape (Search and Display advertising) to uncover new business and partnerships opportunities;
- Analyze data trends and partners' performances, develop solid media strategy plans;
- Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the agencies on technical propositions to enhance its customers' strategies (traffic building, user engagement, conversion capabilities, content video optimization... );
- Prepare and conduct strategic performance solution pitches, sales presentations and media offerings by collaborating with internal Google partners;
- Share and collaborate with Product Specialists, Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Product teams on new feature development through direct exposure to the portfolio of Google’s largest Media Agencies partners;
- Enable sales efficiency and effectiveness by gaining access to key decision makers within specific Media Agencies.
to August 2015
- Manage transversal project aiming at improving both go-to-market strategies across products and customer experience. Responsible for leading strategic initiatives to optimize new processes, systems and structures in EMEA and for a specific French Media Agencies portfolio. Collaborated with engineers and product managers to develop and launch dedicated solutions, product features and tools. Design and deploy cross-regional performance solutions in close collaboration with the Country Clusters Leads across EMEA region.
- Work efficiently on streamlining processes to facilitate share of information and communication between Global Product Managers, EMEA Product Teams and EMEA Sales Teams (specifically teams working with Media agencies);
- Create and systemize communication processes that can be easily enables by both product teams and involve agencies on various projects including performance feedbacks during Global events;
- Work closely with Product Managers and Global teams to define go-to-market strategies for multiple new and existing Performance product features focusing on 3 specific products (betas, experiments, core products), including their commercialization and launch in EMEA;
- Connect new products/features with appropriate sales teams and customers and ensure customer feedback is properly incorporated by being the voice of the regional sales teams to Product Management;
- Plan and execute Sales-facing initiatives and programs (including campaign selling), working with marketing, regional teams, and product management;
- Develop/ adapt performance solution bundles for EMEA and rollout across countries;
- Ensure market-relevant insights generated from research and metrics to support both product and sales team after product launches;
- Build performance solution selling capabilities and sales collateral;
- Represent Google Performance proposition both internally (e.g. senior leadership engagements) and externally .
to June 2012
- armstrong is a leading full service agency for luxury fashion brands, retail and e-commerce in France and Canada. The agency is using an advanced in-house technology to manage PPC campaigns on AdWords and Facebook.
As a consultant, I was managing a portfolio of partners helping them define their advertising strategies on the Italian, Spanish, French US and UK markets.
- Portfolio management: define needs and objectives, recommend investment platforms, analyze results (reporting & measurement), influence advertising spend;
- Implement online marketing strategies, identify new opportunities for campaigns growth, increase brand awareness on foreign markets (UK, US, France, Italy, Spain, Gemany...);
- Analyse and optimize e-commerce PPC campaigns;
- Increase brand awareness on foreign markets;
- Leverage Social Media to attract new customers and increase engagement.
to February 2011
- English, French, Italian
Labelium specialises in PPC advertising (online campaigns management), SEO and ergonomics for luxury, retail and entertainment (L'Oréal Group, LVMH Group, Warner Bros.), in France and abroad (Europe, UK, US markets)
- Optimise websites (including e-commerce sites), provide technical audit reports and offer consultancy services;
- Generate traffic (content optimization, keywords selection, meta data and Paid Search support);
- Monitor online campaigns performances through analytical analysis;
- Coordinate the opening of Labelium's Italian headquarter in Milan.
Kedge Alumni Association in Paris
to June 2011
Kedge Alumni Association in Paris
to May 2010
Project Portfolio Management
Google Apps Script
HTML / CSS
English : fluent
Brazilian Portuguese: beginner
Since June 2016
The Stanford Advanced Project Management Certificate Program provides professionals with advanced tools and techniques to strategically execute projects, programs, and portfolios to remain competitive and manage change in a multi-dimensional environment, lead cross-functional teams in a global context and improve productivity and profitability.
Kedge Business School
to June 2009
Majors: International Management & Strategy
to June 2005
Major: international business