- Technical Project Management
- Digital Strategies
- International Business
Highly-organized, results-oriented professional with 7+ years of experience in Digital Advertising. Currently working as a Technical Project manager on global, cross-functional projects at Google.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
Fluent in French, English and Italian, notions of Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Since October 2015
- Manage transversal projects to improve top-tier customers' online strategies, tracking technical aspects of performance and branding advertising campaigns and focusing on customer's business objectives.
Provide high-end customer service and taylor-made technical consultancy and solutions, tracking progress to ensure project milestones are completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Initiate technical discussions of scope and objectives with all teams involved;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical consulting and solutions feasibility according to Google products' specificities and top-tier advertisers' KPIs;
- Analyze solutions design of customer's current systems and identified inefficiencies;
- Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the Sales team on technical propositions to enhance customers' performance and branding online strategies (traffic building, user engagement, conversion capabilities, content video optimization, etc.);
- Propose and design prototypes, demos, and proofs of concept for Google's customers with Ads Solutions Engineering teams;
- Accurately assess the progress of the project through visibility into the deeper technical layers;
- Interface daily with clients / users to address and control technical issues.
to September 2015
- As a Digital Expert and Product & Solutions Specialist, I actively helped grow customers' businesses, leveraging my technical knowledge and entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade global advertising agencies to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies.
Understanding the details of individual strategies, analyzing technical feasibility and persistently exploring and uncover the business needs of key agencies were the essence of my role, as part of the Google Large Customer Sales team.
- Display a thorough understanding of the technicality of our products and of the media landscape and how the Google Search and Display offerings fits in;
- Focus on customers objectives and be constantly up to date on their business needs as a Media Agency;
- Have a deep understanding of the advertising landscape and current Search and Display advertising processes by Media Agencies to uncover new business and partnership opportunities;
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic performance sales plans;
- Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the agencies on technical propositions to enhance its customers' strategies (traffic building, user engagement, conversion capabilities, content video optimization... );
- Prepare and conduct strategic performance solution pitches, sales presentations and media offerings by collaborating with internal Google partners;
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product teams on new feature development through direct exposure to the portfolio of Google’s largest Media Agencies partners;
- Enable sales efficiency and effectiveness by gaining access to key decision makers within specific Media Agencies.
to August 2015
- Manage transversal project aiming at improving both go-to-market strategies across products and customer experience.
Responsible for leading strategic initiatives to optimize new processes, systems and structures in EMEA and for a specific French Media Agencies portfolio. Collaborated with engineers and product managers to develop and launch dedicated solutions, product features and tools. Design and deploy cross-regional performance solutions in close collaboration with the Country Clusters Leads across EMEA region.
- Work efficiently on streamlining processes to facilitate share of information and communication between Global Product Managers, EMEA Product Teams and EMEA Sales Teams (specifically teams working with Media agencies);
- Create and systemize communication processes that can be easily enables by both product teams and involve agencies on various projects including performance feedbacks during Global events;
- Work closely with Product Managers and Global teams to define go-to-market strategies for multiple new and existing Performance product features focusing on 3 specific products (betas, experiments, core products), including their commercialization and launch in EMEA;
- Connect new products/features with appropriate sales teams and customers and ensure customer feedback is properly incorporated by being the voice of the regional sales teams to Product Management;
- Plan and execute Sales-facing initiatives and programs (including campaign selling), working with marketing, regional teams, and product management;
- Develop/ adapt performance solution bundles for EMEA and rollout across countries;
- Ensure market-relevant insights generated from research and metrics to support both product and sales team after product launches;
- Build performance solution selling capabilities and sales collateral;
- Represent Google Performance proposition both internally (e.g. senior leadership engagements) and externally.
to June 2012
- armstrong is the leading full service agency for fashion brands, retail and e-commerce in France and Canada.
> Platform & hosting
> Online Marketing strategy
> Creative services, photography & video
> Customer care
I worked for leading international fashion brands and retailers including Christian Louboutin, Zadig & Voltaire, The Kooples, ETAM, La Canadienne, Chattawak, DPAM, Sarenza, PiùStyle, Boden, Victoria Couture...
As a consultant, I was in charge of SEM campaigns (PPC advertising) and Social Media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare) on the Italian, Spanish, French US and UK markets.
- to develop my clients' online activity meeting with their ROI objectives
- to increase their online visibility
- to drive qualified traffic to their websites (branding) and online stores (performance-driven strategies)
- to find original ways to increase social fan-bases
- Implement, analyse and optimize e-commerce PPC campaigns;
- Define and implement online marketing strategies, identify new opportunities for campaigns growth, increase brand awareness on foreign markets (UK, US, France, Italy, Spain, Gemany...);
- Set-up and increase of the brand awareness on foreign markets;
- Leverage Social Media to attract new customers and increase engagement;
- Reporting and measurement.
to February 2011
- Labelium specialises in PPC advertising (online campaigns management), SEO and ergonomics in France and abroad (Europe, UK, US markets)
Portfolio: LVMH Group, L’Oréal Group, Fendi, Estée Lauder, P&V Holidays, Warner Bros., Smartbox.
- Optimise websites (including e-commerce sites), provide technical audit reports and offer consultancy services;
- Generate traffic:
* Content creation, keywords selection, meta data writing;
* Paid search support: strategic keywords purchase, online media buying and ROI monitoring.
- Online video / Display advertising
- Monitor online campaigns performances through analytical analysis;
- Coordinate the opening of Labelium's Italian headquarter in Milan.
Kedge Alumni Association in Paris
to June 2011
- - Online projects and communication management (Facebook and LinkedIn);
- Event planning (monthly meetings, professional clubs, entertainment, conferences);
- Partnerships negotiation;
- Buzz monitoring (e-surveys, e-influence & e-reputation).
Kedge Alumni Association in Paris
to May 2010
- Kedge Alumni Association is a powerful association providing the latest association and School news, industry trends, career assistance, networking opportunities, training tools, conferences, seminar and more to its members, in France and abroad.
- Create and implement new projects to support the Kedge Business School Alumni Association in France and abroad (US, Germany, UK, Italy);
- Recruit and supervise a team of 8 people to help in daily tasks;
- Manage online projects and communication (web-marketing strategies, alumni and partners relationships);
- Manage and animate the Association’s social networks : Facebook, LinkedIn and Viadeo (Community Management);
- Organize events in France and abroad (social networking, conferences);
- Promote the Alumni Association within the students and graduates;
- Promote Kedge Business School within companies (partners and investors).
French Embassy Trade Office in New York
to April 2008
- The French Embassy Trade Office in New York City provides business services across the U.S. in specific economic and/or geographic sectors, to ease the orientation and requests of the French SMEs aiming at developing a business or implementing an activity on the U.S. market.
- Conduct market and sector-based studies;
- Implement marketing and sales strategies for French SMEs;
- Plan and coordinate branding / communication campaigns for selected French SMEs (prospection and customers data updates, database management, CRM);
- Organize the French Food Connection, an exclusive food event in New York City, San Francisco and Dallas. The show featured gourmet food companies from France ready to enter the U.S. Market, and looking for importers in the United States;
- Keep the French Embassy Trade Office's directory of non-food private label products in the U.S. up to date.
Italian: 2nd native language
English : fluent
Brazilian Portuguese: beginner
Technical Project Management
Global Project Management
Since June 2016
The Stanford Advanced Project Management Certificate Program provides professionals with advanced tools and techniques to strategically execute projects, programs, and portfolios to remain competitive and manage change in a multi-dimensional environment, lead cross-functional teams in a global context and improve productivity and profitability.
Kedge Business School
to June 2009
Majors: International Management & IT
to June 2005
Major: international business