Highly-organized, results-oriented project manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Advertising and Tech Innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partners Manager within the Google Payments Solutions team, focusing on emerging markets and technologies across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
to June 2012
- armstrong is the leading full service agency for fashion brands, retail and e-commerce in France and Canada.
> Platform & hosting
> Online Marketing strategy
> Creative services, photography & video
> Customer care
I worked for leading international fashion brands and retailers including Christian Louboutin, Zadig & Voltaire, The Kooples, ETAM, La Canadienne, Chattawak, DPAM, Sarenza, PiùStyle, Boden, Victoria Couture...
As a consultant, I was in charge of SEM campaigns (PPC advertising) and Social Media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare) on the Italian, Spanish, French US and UK markets.
- to develop my clients' online activity meeting with their ROI objectives
- to increase their online visibility
- to drive qualified traffic to their websites (branding) and online stores (performance-driven strategies)
- to find original ways to increase social fan-bases
- Implement, analyse and optimize e-commerce PPC campaigns;
- Define and implement online marketing strategies, identify new opportunities for campaigns growth, increase brand awareness on foreign markets (UK, US, France, Italy, Spain, Gemany...);
- Set-up and increase of the brand awareness on foreign markets;
- Leverage Social Media to attract new customers and increase engagement;
- Reporting and measurement.