Highly-organized, results-oriented project and partnership manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Advertising and Tech Innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partner Manager within the Google Payments Solutions team, focusing on innovative technologies and emerging markets across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
Kedge Alumni Association is a powerful association providing the latest association and School news, industry trends, career assistance, networking opportunities, training tools, conferences, seminar and more to its members, in France and abroad.
- Create and implement new projects to support the Kedge Business School Alumni Association in France and abroad (US, Germany, UK, Italy);
- Recruit and supervise a team of 8 people to help in daily tasks;
- Manage online projects and communication (web-marketing strategies, alumni and partners relationships);
- Manage and animate the Association’s social networks : Facebook, LinkedIn and Viadeo (Community Management);
- Organize events in France and abroad (social networking, conferences);
- Promote the Alumni Association within the students and graduates;
- Promote Kedge Business School within companies (partners and investors).