Highly-organized, results-oriented project manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Advertising and Tech Innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partners Manager within the Google Payments Solutions team, focusing on emerging markets and technologies across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
French Embassy Trade Office in New York
to April 2008
- The French Embassy Trade Office in New York City provides business services across the U.S. in specific economic and/or geographic sectors, to ease the orientation and requests of the French SMEs aiming at developing a business or implementing an activity on the U.S. market.
- Conduct market and sector-based studies;
- Implement marketing and sales strategies for French SMEs;
- Plan and coordinate branding / communication campaigns for selected French SMEs (prospection and customers data updates, database management, CRM);
- Organize the French Food Connection, an exclusive food event in New York City, San Francisco and Dallas. The show featured gourmet food companies from France ready to enter the U.S. Market, and looking for importers in the United States;
- Keep the French Embassy Trade Office's directory of non-food private label products in the U.S. up to date.