Highly-organized, results-oriented project manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Advertising and Tech Innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partners Manager within the Google Payments Solutions team, focusing on emerging markets and technologies across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
Since October 2015
- Manage transversal projects to improve top-tier customers' online strategies, tracking technical aspects of performance and branding advertising campaigns and focusing on customer's business objectives.
Provide high-end customer service and taylor-made technical consultancy and solutions, tracking progress to ensure project milestones are completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Initiate technical discussions of scope and objectives with all teams involved;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical consulting and solutions feasibility according to Google products' specificities and top-tier advertisers' KPIs;
- Analyze solutions design of customer's current systems and identified inefficiencies;
- Solve customers' business issues with Google technology, brainstorming with the Sales team on technical propositions to enhance customers' performance and branding online strategies (traffic building, user engagement, conversion capabilities, content video optimization, etc.);
- Propose and design prototypes, demos, and proofs of concept for Google's customers with Ads Solutions Engineering teams;
- Accurately assess the progress of the project through visibility into the deeper technical layers;
- Interface daily with clients / users to address and control technical issues.