Highly-organized, results-oriented project and partnership manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Advertising and Tech Innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partner Manager within the Google Payments Solutions team, focusing on innovative technologies and emerging markets across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
Manage transversal project aiming at improving both go-to-market strategies across products and customer experience.
Responsible for leading strategic initiatives to optimize new processes, systems and structures in EMEA and for a specific French Media Agencies portfolio. Collaborated with engineers and product managers to develop and launch dedicated solutions, product features and tools. Design and deploy cross-regional performance solutions in close collaboration with the Country Clusters Leads across EMEA region.
- Work efficiently on streamlining processes to facilitate share of information and communication between Global Product Managers, EMEA Product Teams and EMEA Sales Teams (specifically teams working with Media agencies);
- Create and systemize communication processes that can be easily enables by both product teams and involve agencies on various projects including performance feedbacks during Global events;
- Work closely with Product Managers and Global teams to define go-to-market strategies for multiple new and existing Performance product features focusing on 3 specific products (betas, experiments, core products), including their commercialization and launch in EMEA;
- Connect new products/features with appropriate sales teams and customers and ensure customer feedback is properly incorporated by being the voice of the regional sales teams to Product Management;
- Plan and execute Sales-facing initiatives and programs (including campaign selling), working with marketing, regional teams, and product management;
- Develop/ adapt performance solution bundles for EMEA and rollout across countries;
- Ensure market-relevant insights generated from research and metrics to support both product and sales team after product launches;
- Build performance solution selling capabilities and sales collateral;
- Represent Google Performance proposition both internally (e.g. senior leadership engagements) and externally.