Highly-organized, results-oriented project and partnership manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Advertising and Tech Innovation. Currently working as a Strategic Partner Manager within the Google Payments Solutions team, focusing on innovative technologies and emerging markets across the EMEA region.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, I collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to close strategic partnership deals that help grow or further develop Google's innovative technologies and emerging markets across the EMEA region. I manage a 70+ online processors portfolio.
- Initiate, negotiate, and manage strategic partnerships for Emerging products at Google that includes leading and managing partner initiatives and engagements within Google to achieve business objectives;
- Responsible for oversight of the implementation of partner integration into Google’s products, technologies, and operations;
- Provide business insights to Engineering in order to develop long-term, viable product roadmaps;
- Lead cross functional partner product strategies, develop work plans, secure partner resources, and manage execution with Partner and within Google to ensure success of the business objectives of the partner relationship for Google;
- Create partner financial modeling and success criteria for partner relationships working with engineering, product, and finance: revenue forecasts, cost drivers, pricing and risk projections;
- Manage all aspects of partner strategy and agreement terms working with legal, product, engineering, finance, and Google leadership to ensure partner contractual obligations and success criteria are defined, measured, analyzed, and managed on an ongoing basis;
- Discover and cultivate new opportunities with partners for Google in emerging technologies.