Highly organized, results-oriented project and partnership manager with 10 years of expertise in new technologies and innovation. Held different positions at Google over the past 7 years, and currently leading the Strategic Partnerships for Wear OS by Google and Google Fit with Luxury partners.
Detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working nature. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet deadlines. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources in multicultural and fast-paced environments to achieve objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction and increase business revenue.
Although project management skills are similar across most industries, a project manager in IT must learn to manage the rapid, often iterative development cycles common in technology fields. In this course, we examine the most common frameworks in IT project management, such as predictive and agile. This course clarifies the roles and responsibilities of those working in a traditional, or waterfall, framework and those in certain agile methodologies. It also reviews why and how to align projects and programs to organizational strategic objectives.
- Explain how organizations use project management to deliver business value
- Describe the relationships between projects and programs
- Define the differences among predictive, iterative and agile-based lifecycles
- Analyze how organizational culture can influence the role of the project manager
- Explain different project management roles — project manager, sponsor, stakeholder, scrum master, product owner and developer